Sunday, December 13, 2009

My Newest Creation - The Angeliki

Angeliki and her hubby with "The Angeliki". They celebrated
at Limani Restaurant on Long Island.


Here is Angeliki, her hubby and beautiful daughter at

"mommy's" 30th!



This cake was made for Angeliki who turned 30 just the other day and celebrated her special day with her family. Angeliki loves roses and diamonds and her family of course!

Because of this I created this simply elegant cake. The initial inspiration was from a Tiffany Box. But of course I couldn't leave it at that...thus... the ribbon roses and edible sugar diamonds.

I know...I know...everyone is asking....what about the cake flavors. Well my dears....my most favorite of all....Deep Dark Decadent Chocolate with a Semi-Sweet Chocolate Ganache and Raspberry filling. Yummo! I'm so glad I had some cake left over....Dessert for moi tomorrow night!

Happy 30th Angeliki!
Testimonial
Good Morning!
The cake was amazing, of course! The response was great, everyone was wowed! People in the restaurant were oohing and ahhing!! The chocolate was a great choice, it was delicious!!! I'm glad I went with it!! I am honored that this cake will be known as the Angeliki!! Love it! I have attached photos for your blog! Thanks again and I cannot wait for the next time I order one of your yummy masterpieces!!
Filakia,
Angeliki




No comments:

Post a Comment