Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Santa and Rudolf Taking a Break and Getting Reading for a Snowball Fight!

This famous duo needed to take a break before they set off on their worldwind tour of the world delivering their gifts to all the good little boys and girls....but not before they had their annual snowball fight!

This cake was made for a group of good boys and girls in the 4th grade in Ms. Martinez' class at P.S. 166Q in Astoria, New York, for their Holiday Party. Their teacher called me and left a message that was "crazy"!!! Never had I heard such a reception! I've heard oohs and ahhs and squeals of delight on previous deliveries....but this was totally insane! I felt like a rock star! The screams of glee and excitement were unbelievable! Wow!!! Now I know how Duff must feel when he delivers to Fenway Park! This is tooo cool!

Wow! The world of cakes has totally become outrageous! Such a simple delight to have become such a sensation!

Oh! I keep on forgetting...the flavor of the cake...One of my most popular....Red Velvet with a Cream Cheese Frosting! Yummo!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL OF MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY AND CUSTOMERS!

MAY 2010 BRING WITH IT MUCH JOY AND LOVE AND HEALTH AND PROSPERITY TO ALL!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment