Thursday, August 4, 2011

Two More of Some of My Favorite Cake Creations

Marc Jacobs Purse and Shoe


Cartier Watch Groom's Cake

Was scrolling down my blog and found these two cakes I created. It was the Cartier Cake that was noticed by one of the producers at TLC, which prompted her to call me to audition for TLC's Ultimate Cake Off. Didn't get on that season, but then, Al Roker Productions called, and we were selected to film a special with Sylvia Weinstock on WE TV. An experience I will never forget!


The Marc Jacobs bag and shoe was for Yvonne, who celebrated her birthday at Seasons on Long Island. Looked pretty nice in their winter room with a fireplace as a backdrop.


Ok...enough reminiscing....on to new cake creations and to building out our new shoppe in Port Washington, New York! Yesssss people....we finally got our verbal approval for permits and are now lining up our contractors!

No comments:

Post a Comment