Sunday, February 26, 2012

Audrey's Baby Shower Cake at Dee's in Forest Hills

Audrey's Baby Shower Cake at Venue - Dee's on Metropolitan Avenue in Forest Hills.
Don't you just love love love the pillows in the background! I sooo want to find a couple of them for my house!
Baby Block Hanging Wall Letters

Mommy and Baby Pram Topper All Completely Edible with Exception of the Pram Handles.

Full View of Cake
This baby shower cake was inspired by Vanessa and the invitation she sent me for Audrey's Baby Shower which was held at Dee's Restaurant on Metropolitan Avenue in Forest Hills, New York.
Cake flavor you ask? mmmmmmmmm! Yellow Buttercake filled with a scrumptious Mocha Italian Buttercream! I can just see this cake as being one of my most popular designs, with variations of course to match the personality of the different mommies, and themes of the showers.

I want to thank Vanessa for placing this cake commission with me and to Stella for referring me to Vanessa.   
To Audrey...as we say in Greek...."Kali Eleftheria".

No comments:

Post a Comment